Sunday 26 October 2014

I’m very fond of some see through things….



27 August 2014   Glacier Skywalk

But my instincts tell me that bridges (especially those leading nowhere) should be opaque. As in wood or steel or concrete.


Cathy and Larry suggested we give the Skywalk a try and they were right – this was very entertaining.


Yes I did look down past my feet into the chasm below. And posed in a manly way.

Why yes you could plummet to your death if this stuff breaks.

This is my casual brave look.

And got the hell off it before making any little girly sounds. Said I needed to get some reference shots. Norene took it in stride. She doesn’t like heights when in the car but it seemed like she would never get off this death trap.


She's in blue left of centre. "Why are you still out there?"

So we all survived the Skywalk (and the bus ride from the parking area and back) and nonchalantly moseyed back to the car.




This could be a promo shot. No need to scare us. Yet.

Seemed quieter in the car after.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop us a note here - we'd love to hear from you.